Over the weekend, and just as our heatwave finished up, I completed the linen top I’ve been working on.
This is a top I’ve made a couple of other times. The most successful was done in the old version of the Shibui linen, so I bought some of their new version (Reed) in the Graphite color way.
I loosened the gauge a bit because of the darker color, and it worked out fine. Project details here.
Like the original, I wanted to do the single line of beads along the neck edge, so I rummaged through my bead stash, and decided going with a complementary color would give the whole thing a bit of a pop.
And really happy with how it came out!