Taygete Blocking

The Taygete shawl knitting is done – a clever pattern that I enjoyed knitting (got a bit weary of the picot bind-off, but it looks great).  This shawl definitely needs to be blocked:

taygete1e

taygete1gtaygete1f

And even though I went to work for a couple of hours, I knew the knitting would not be lonely – Brandy oversaw everything:
Taygete1h

And by the time I returned (only three hours later – I’m still a weakling, apparently), Izzie was also looking over things too:

Taygete1i

And I did get some new blocking wires, although I didn’t use them today. More in a future post – they look pretty cool.

Download PDF