- registration forms in case they can’t find me in the computer – check
- reservation at hotel with free wifi and breakfast – check
- yarn and needles needed for classes (two skeins of Cascade 220, and a third pair of No 5 dpns) – check
- Erinn’s lovely map printed out – check
- Budget for Markletplace – check
- inspired by Brenda’s Cast-on episode to take some risks in purchases this year- check
- Kiri Shawl ready to wear and show to the amazing Alison Hyde
To be completed:
- Homework for the Melissa Leapman class (partway through)
- buying snacks and meal stuff for the weekend
- creating map from Convention Ctr to hotel
- writing down where folks will be at specific times
- package of FO’s for Afghans for Afghans to turn into Black Mountain Abbey Philosopher’s Wool booth (I think that’s where they go) I think I can do one more pair of socks before Thursday.
I’m getting excited!